Hum Creative is looking for a driven and detail-oriented project manager to begin immediately. We specialize in brand strategy and development, packaging, and web design and development for clients both big and small. At Hum, we focus on providing an environment that allows our team to come to work inspired and ready to kill it.
Always seeking to improve our work, process, and relationships with our clients and each other, we need someone organized, full of spirit, and easy to talk with. Prior project management experience within the design industry is required.
- Three to five years of project management or production experience within design or related creative industry
- Solid understanding of the design process
- Ability to communicate effectively with different personalities and kinds of people
- Experience in managing multiple projects, schedules, budgets, and teams concurrently
- Able and willing to learn or implement new processes to improve the day-to-day operations of the studio
- Super organized, detail focused, and highly flexible
- Smart thinker and creative problem solver
- Self-starter and team player
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp, Adobe Creative Cloud, word processing, spreadsheets, and WordPress
- Previous experience managing client relationships
- Manage the day-to-day and overall execution of each client project at the studio
- Set up and manage client and project details in project management software (Harvest and Basecamp)
- Maintain and update project schedules, scope, and budgets to ensure that all projects stay on time, on budget, and in-line with client needs
- Work with team to ensure that leadership, designers, developers, and copywriters understand all project details and have the assets and resources needed to be successful
- Translate top-level timelines into actionable internal schedules
- Lead studio daily check-ins and project internal reviews
- Complete bi-monthly reporting on project and studio activity
Do you fit the description?
You understand the creative process; can guide multiple projects from start to finish; can successfully build and maintain relationships both in-house and with clients; and are willing to get your hands a little dirty. You have great taste and a clear point of view. You thrive in flexible and always-changing environments, and are ambitious and oh-so energetic.
Why you’ll love it.
You’ll be part of a talented, driven, engaged team in a beautiful, newly renovated office in Pioneer Square. You’ll work on a variety of projects and have the ability to become a meaningful member of our growing studio.
How to Apply
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “Project Manager”
- Include a cover letter, resume, and personal website as appropriate
- Application deadline is Friday, February 10th 2017
***Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to reply to all inquiries.***